Surprising Facts About Fast Food Chains That One Didn’t Know About Earlier
Before commencing for something else regarding fast food chains, one first needs to know what fast food really is. So fast food basically refers to the food that is pre-prepared in larger quantities to be served quickly on the order made by the customer.
Since fast food is made a long time before the order is being placed by the customer, the food is real less nutritional and healthy than that of any other food.
However fast food chains were typically introduced to help people get food on their drive through way to save time. In spite of the fact that these fast food chains provide low nourishment and less healthy food, fast food chains are the life of 20 Th. century generation people.
In the United States, it was on 7 July 1912 that the first fast food restaurant was opened and was successful in making a buzz and sensation among the people.
Hence, rather than the typical talks about fast food chains, and people’s love for fast food, here in this article are some interesting facts about fast food that one needs to know :
- THE VERY FIRST FAST FOOD THAT WAS MADE WAS FRIED FISH IN ANCIENT GREECE
now whenever we think about fast food, the first thing that comes to our minds are McDonald’s, burger king, subway, Wendy, KFC and, any more trending fas food restaurants trending nowadays.
- Out of all the popular fast food chains and restaurants, McDonald’s is the oldest being founded by 2 brothers Dick and Mac in the 1940s and was turned into a franchise in 1950s by a milkshake machine salesman Ray Kroc.
- Ordering a medium is that of ordering a large / when ordering for a medium, you are getting the quantity that of the large.
It is a fact with which all fast food chains have agreed upon that their sizes and quantity they provide are very different from one another especially in case of aerated drinks and other beverages. That is if one is making an order for a medium drink, they are getting the quantity that of large only.
So be wise enough when one is placing their order next time.
- Some salad options at restaurants have more calories than that of other fast food options.
- fast food ads can make one overeat
Just as cigarette banners make people have one, fast food has the same impact on foodies. seeing a fast food ad or banner can make one feel hungry even if they are not.
- a large percentage of people eat McDonalds FOOD every day.
Of all the world’s population, atheist 1% people eat From McDonald’s every day.
- whenever one is ordering egg McMuffin at McDonald’s, they getting it made from real eggs. yes McDonald,s make use of real eggs for their egg McMuffin.
- Four out of five youngsters know about the Mcdonald’s logo when they are just three years of age, which is before some of them even know their own names. Isn’t that interesting!
- More than 1 billion pizzas are conveyed in the United States each year. And even more, pizzas are conveyed on Super Bowl Sunday than on some other day of the year.
- According to the International Ice Cream Association member companies, vanilla is the most popular ice cream flavor. Chocolate Chip Mint and Cookies and Cream were the next most popular flavors.
I hope you guys enjoy reading this post on fun and true facts about fast food chains.
For more food, fashion and travel related post visit here : Home